To exchange or return your QALO item(s), follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Login on our QALO Loop Returns site ( Loop Returns Site )to begin your request for an Exchange, Refund, or Store Credit. To begin, you will need the following information:
-Your Order Number (On packing slip and on confirmation email-will start with a "#20.......")
-The Shipping zip code, specific to where the package was delivered
2. Once you have completed the online return form- print the prepaid return label. You will have the option to print the label immediately, or you can print the label from the return confirmation email. (If for whatever reason the label is not able to be printed (rare), send the returnable items in an envelope with a stamp to 3011 S. Croddy Way
Santa Ana CA 92704. Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know you have done so).
3. Tape or paste the label on whatever package you prefer; a standard envelope or the original QALO packaging will do!
4. Simply place the return package in your mailbox (no need to take it to the post office) and look out for your perfect QALO in the mail in the next week or so! This will not have tracking, so do not worry about having to do so after you pop it in the mailbox.
5. (If applicable) Check your email for your new exchange order number. You will get new tracking for this once it has shipped out!
Please note that exchanges are only available within 60 days of the delivery date of your initial purchase; refunds are only available within 30 days of the delivery date of your initial purchase.
Any items that were purchased on Amazon, please see related article.
Any items purchased in retail locations, please email email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding this process please reach out to us here.